- One unit – 12 parameters
- Hand-held and portable for ease-of-use
- Fully waterproof (IP68) for anytime, any place analysis
- Robust casing for guaranteed longevity
- Back-lit display for enhanced viewing
- PC compatibility – stores up to 1000 results
- Assured Lovibond® accuracy
- Self-contained in sturdy case with accessories and space for additional reagents
The PM 600 photometer brings pool testing to the next level for discerning pool operators. The ergonomic, portable, waterproof design enables users to select just one unit for accurate analysis of up to 12 parameters anytime and anyplace.
The PM 600 focusses on the main pool parameters required for balanced water including: Alkalinity, Bromine, Chlorine, Cyanuric Acid, Iron, Calcium Hardness, Copper, Sodium Hypochlorite, Ozone (DPD) and pH-value. Compatible with the tried and trusted Lovibond® Tablet reagents, it is designed to be robust, reliable yet easy-to-use for any pool operator.
The unit offers a large, back-lit graphic display to aid analysis by providing on screen method prompts, information regarding test measurement range and reagent type and automatic countdown timers for accurate reaction periods. The internal memory is capable of storing up to 1000 results with date, time and sample ID. These results can be reviewed at any time and can be downloaded to a PC via an additional Infra-Red module (IRiM).
Supplied in a durable, portable case complete with accessories and space for additional reagents, the photometer provides immediate access to the accurate water analysis expected of the Lovibond® brand, clearly the best choice for water analysis.