show / hide sidebar
Maytronics Dolphin WAVE 200 XL Robotic Pool Cleaner
The Dolphin WAVE 200 XL
WAVE – THE TRUSTED NAME FOR COMMERCIAL POOL CLEANERS
Get the best value for your pool cleaning budget while gaining uncompromising professional cleaning performance, with the Dolphin Wave 200 XL, from Maytronics. This revolutionary institutional pool cleaner delivers long-lasting reliability and the best wall-to-wall cleaning in its class. Easy-to-use and easy-to-clean, it efficiently and effectively cleans large institutional pools up to 33 meters in length, regardless of shape or type, and provides a single-robot solution for multiple pool facilities. With fast and efficient operation, you can keep your pools open for business while minimizing cleaning downtime.
Highly efficient clog-free filtration with spiral two layer system
Simultaneously separates and filters rough, fine and ultra-fine dirt.
- Spiral flow system spins the water with large debris off the course filter net.
- The course filter mesh retains the large particles allowing the cartridge filter to run longer.
- The ultra-fine debris is caught in a large pleated cartridge filter.
- Top access, with snap-in/out separation of the layers, for easy and convenient maintenance and cleaning.
Wave 200 XL key features and advantages:
• Line-by-line cleaning process – state-of-the-art programmable tracking systematically cleans the pool floor
one path at a time.
• AutoDirect – intelligent, self-learning technology and multiple scanning modes delivers systematic, independent
and fast cleaning of any large institutional pool of any shape or type.
• Multi Pattern Scanning – advanced navigation system and powerful technology ensure complete pool coverage.
• Highly efficient clog-free filtration with spiral three layer system - simultaneously separates and filters rough,
fine and ultra-fine dirt.
• Spiral flow system spins the water with large debris off the course filter net.
• The course filter mesh retains the large particles allowing the cartridge filter to run longer.
• The ultra-fine debris is caught in a large pleated cartridge filter.
• Top access, with snap-in/out separation of the layers, for easy and convenient maintenance and cleaning.
Enhanced Active Brushing system with Spiral Brush – advanced, dual-direction brush system delivers
• Brushes spin at 1.5x the speed of the robot to efficiently sweep dirt from the front and sides.
• Unique Spiral Brush sweeps dirt from both sides of the robot towards the center of the vacuum.
• Four side brushes clean the corners between the pool floor and walls.
Easy to use and maintain
• Easy, everyday operation and maintenance with interactive MMI for intuitive programming and diagnosis of
pool cleaner, including:
• Automatic pool entry and exit using “Drive to pool” and “Drive home” features.
• Choice of programs and multiple operation modes displayed on a user-friendly LCD screen.
• Remote control for manual maneuvering to clean hard-to-reach pool corners.
• Full filter bag indicator.
• Operation delay feature.
• Multipurpose Caddy with Auto Cable Release - transports the robot and automatically releases just enough
cable to reach the far end of the pool, preventing kinks and tangles, simply crank the reel to neatly rewind the cable.
Cost-effective, long-lasting value
• Multi-pool cleaning – setup of up to four different scanning modes and remote control IDs provides optimized
cleaning of multiple different pools with a single robot.
• Save precious time and minimize interruption with easy access and simple repair – technician mode allows
diagnosis and service at poolside via a built-in interface with USB connection.
- Ideal for pools - Up to 33 m in length
- Cycle time - 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 hours
- Cable - 115 feet
- Weight - 52 lbs
- Suction rate - 150 gpm
- Moving speed - 41 feet per minute
- Filtration - Spiral 3 layer system
- Brushes - Dual direction active brushes rotates 1.5 faster than the robot
- MMI - Control panel for programming and technician support
- Auto direct navigation system - Multiple scanning patterns
- Warranty - 36 months or 3000 hours on non-wearable parts
Explore The Wave line
Find the model that best fits your specific needs. No matter your choice, rest assured you’ll get an exceptional experience with crystal-clean results, effortless operation for pool peace of mind.
Professional support and service:
• Nationwide network of certified dealers for local support
• 36 month or 3000 hours warranty on parts and labor.
• Onsite operator training program provided by Wave exclusive dealers.
Dolphin Wave 2...Get the best value for your pool cleaning budget while gaining...