show / hide sidebar
Maytronics Dolphin WAVE 300 XL Robotic Pool Cleaner
The Dolphin WAVE 300 XL
WAVE – THE TRUSTED NAME FOR COMMERCIAL POOL CLEANERS
Top-of-the-line, professional pool cleaning performance that meets the challenging requirements of large aquatic facilities. WAVE 300 XL, from Maytronics, is the ideal robotic cleaner for large institutional pools, Olympic facilities, water parks and other sites with pools up to 50 meters in length. Designed for long-lasting reliability with daily operation, Dolphin WAVE 300 XL excels at heavy-duty dirt collection and delivers the best cleaning performance in its class. It works efficiently and effectively in any large pool, regardless of shape or type, including beach entry pools.
Dolphin Wave 300 XL key features & advantages
• Enhanced water suction flow ensures efficient dirt collection, leaving a perfectly clean surface.
• Multiple scanning modes for complete pool coverage.
• Out of water sensing in beach entry pools directs the robot to stop in 9” of water, back-up and return to the pool.
• Line-by-Line mode – Ideal for cleaning competition pools.
• Criss-Cross mode – ideal for free-shape pools.
• Advanced navigation system – highly accurate gyroscope and compass that assure complete pool coverage
even in irregularly shaped pools.
• Dual-active brushing system, with four small additional brushes for brushing corners, removes algae and bacteria.
• Effective filtration system with top-access for easy, simple bag removal.
• Three filter porosity choices for optimal dirt collection.
• 70 micron – Fine filter bags efficiently trap day to day dirt.
• 50 micron - Ultra-fine filter bags collect fine dust particles.
• 120 micron – course filter bags mesh filter net catches leaves and rough debris.
Easy to maintain
• MMI – interactive digital interface panel - with full filter bag indicator, operation delay, and modes of operation:
• Automatic operation of “Drive to pool” and “Drive home” allowing easy operation, with minimal hassle.
• Choice of programs displayed on a user-friendly LCD screen.
• Cycle time cleaning mode allows scanning programs to be programmed for up to 4 different pools
• Technician mode allows diagnosis and service at poolside via a built-in interface with USB connection.
• Multipurpose Caddy with Auto Cable Release - transports the robot and automatically releases just enough
cable to reach the far end of the pool, preventing kinks and tangles, simply crank the reel to neatly rewind the cable.
• Remote control for manual maneuvering.
• Simple installation and quick start mode for daily operation.
Cost-effective, long-lasting value
• Multi-pool cleaning – setup of up to four different scanning modes and remote control IDs provides optimized
cleaning of multiple different pools with a single robot.
• Save precious time and minimize interruption with easy access and simple repair – technician mode allows
diagnosis and service at poolside via a built-in interface with USB connection.
- Cable Length - 141Ft
- Weight - 25kg (55 lbs)
- Ideal Pool Length - Up to 32’ x 82'
- Operation Delay - Yes
- FiltrationDual-level - for rough and fine dirt
- Caddy - Included
- Warranty - 3 years
- Full filter indicator - Yes
- Remote Control - Yes
- COMP_DELAYED_START_FEATURE - Yes
Explore The Wave line
Find the model that best fits your specific needs. No matter your choice, rest assured you’ll get an exceptional experience with crystal-clean results, effortless operation for pool peace of mind.
Professional support and service:
• Nationwide network of certified dealers for local support
• 36 month or 3000 hours warranty on parts and labor.
• Onsite operator training program provided by Wave exclusive dealers.
Dolphin Wave 3...Gain top-of-the-line, professional pool cleaning performance t...