Pentair INTELLIFLO i2, Max 2HP Variable Speed Pool Pump
** Note this product can not be sold online and must be installed by a pool professional to receive its full warranty. For more information please contact us **
Pentair Part Number 011060
For pools in areas that restrict replacement pump flow rates, the IntelliFlo i1 Variable Speed Pool Pump for inground pools may be the ideal choice. Its hydraulic design reduces flow rates while providing the significant energy savings you’d expect from a Pentair variable speed pump. With a maximum rating of seven amps, this makes retrofits easier in applications that are limited by existing wire gauge size.
- Permanent magnet motor runs cooler, produces less vibration than induction motors
- Totally enclosed fan-cooled (TEFC) design protects against the elements
- Built-in diagnostics that detect the most common causes of premature wear and tear—loss of prime, overheating, freezing and voltage irregularities—protect the pump for longer service life
- Improves the efficiency of automatic chlorinators and chemical dispensers, because water moves slower for longer periods of time
- Heavy-duty/durable construction is designed for long life
- IntelliFlo i2 WEF 6.9 THP 3.95
VERSATILE HYDRAULIC DESIGN
If your pool is in an area that restricts the rate of flow on replacement pumps, the IntelliFlo i1 pump may be your ideal choice. Its hydraulic design reduces flow rates while providing the significant energy savings you’d expect from a Pentair variable speed pump.
DESIGNED FOR MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE
The IntelliFlo i2 pump is hydraulically engineered to provide maximum performance on a 15-amp breaker. It has a maximum rating of 11.8 amps, which makes retrofits easier in applications that are limited by existing wire gauge size.
SAVE ENERGY AND MONEY
The IntelliFlo i1 and i2 pumps are built to move water more efficiently at lower speeds. They also provide increased energy savings versus conventional pumps. Plus, they have a record of proven field reliability that no competitor can match.
EASY AUTOMATION, EVEN REMOTELY
The IntelliFlo i1 and i2 variable speed pumps are designed to pair with our Automation Systems. They can be programmed to deliver the right flow required for filtration, water features, spas and other equipment. Plus, the IntelliFlo i1 and i2 pumps interface with these automation systems to give you the convenience of mobile device control.
The new keypad is rotatable for easy access and has an optional wall mount kit that’s sold separately.
How Quiet is the IntelliFlo