Pentair TAGELUS Top Mount Sand Filter TA 60D w/ 2" Valve - 145385
Fiberglass Tank With Multiport Valve, Clamp Style
Our process creates a one-piece, fiberglass reinforced tank with superior strength and durability. Tagelus Top Mount Filters are equipped with a six-position, top-mounted multiport valve.
- Special lateral design provides superior flow characteristics and long filter cycles for economical operation
- Maximum Operating Pressure 50 psi
- Combination water and sand drain makes servicing and winterizing fast and easy
- 40, 50, and 60D models standard with plastic clamp
Note: Operating Limits - maximum continual operating pressure of 50 psi. Maximum operating water temperature (internal filter) 104°F (40°C).
- Hi Flow™ Valve provides easy control of all filter functions
- Exceptionally strong one-piece fiberglass-reinforced tank with UV-resistant surface finish for years of service
The Tagelus filter’s time-proven internal design ensures water is exposed to a maximum surface area of sand for optimal filtration performance and more efficient backwashing. Meanwhile, the flow system design also ensures maximum run times between backwashing to save you time.
The Tagelus filter tank is constructed from one piece of fiberglass-reinforced material to deliver unmatched strength and durability for years of service.
|Turnover Capacity (Gallons)|
|Product||Model||Effective Filtrtation Area (Sq Ft)||Flow Rate (GPM)||8 Hour||10 Hour||12 Hour||All Sand Required (Lbs)||Carton Qty||Carton Wt (Lbs)|
|145385||TA 60D 2in||3.1||60||28,800||36,000||43,200||325||1||38|
- *: with 2 in. valve