The S Series is a smart pump with several modes of operation and performance indicators.
The S Series Pump is a smart peristaltic metering pump designed to interface with process control systems. Prevent unauthorized access to programmed settings with the password protection. Program the transfer function to activate a relay to start a second S Series as a back up to the primary pump.
The OLED operating display is easy to navigate with intuitive programming. Select from the various modes of operation:
– 4-20mA – scalable, invertible
– 0-10VDC – scalable, invertible
– Hall Effect
– PPM Feed Constant Flow – Flow Switch
– PPM Feed Variable Flow – Hall Effect
– 7 Day/24 Hour Timer
– Cycle Timer
The pump can be programmed to respond based on a selected pump condition such as tube leak, tube change, standby, repeat pulse, run, mode change, low or high signal, low or high flow, drive fault, signal overrun, transfer and off.
The totally enclosed pump is outdoor rated and built to NEMA 4X for demanding applications. Additional agency listings include NSF 61 & 372, cULus indoor/outdoor; CE IP65 and NSF 50 are also available on certain models. The brushless DC motor is equipped with ball bearing support and the switch power mode offers energy efficiency. The splined shaft designed pump head and roller assembly allow smooth installation and replacement. Tube replacement is fast and easy with the patent pending QuickPro® pump head.
- Treatment of return wastewater before it can be processed for further usage.
- Injection of liquid biocides in cooling towers for prevention of Legionnaires disease.
- Corrosion, scale, and algae control on plumbing fixtures and water supply equipment.
- Metering additives specific to a manufacturing process.
- pH control for process water or metal plating discharge water.
Stenner Pumps – Built with A Strong Work Ethic
- Self-priming against maximum working pressure
- Can inject off-gassing solutions
- No vapor lock or loss of prime
- Easy tube replacement without tools
- Uniquely manufactured solid one piece tube construction
- Tube lubrication not required
- Three point roller design assist with anti-siphoning
- Output reproducibility
- Output volume not affected by back pressure
- Foot, prime or de-gassing valve not required