AquaPerl ® is a new, lightweight filter media for swimming pools, engineered for use in diatomaceous earth (D.E.) filters. It is a direct replacement for D.E. filter media.
The Advantages are Crystal Clear
Improves Filter Operation - AquaPerl filter media pre-coats fast and effectively.
Saves time - AquaPerl filter media backwashes quickly and completely, resulting in less time spent on filter cleaning.
ALL-NATURAL - AquaPerl filter media is all-natural and chemically inert.
Easy to handle - AquaPerl filter media is half the weight of traditional D.E. filter aids, making it easier to lift and carry.
Advantages of AquaPerl Over D.E.
AquaPerl is superior to D.E. in removing dirt and oil contaminants from swimming pools for the following reasons:
- AquaPerl’s higher solids and oil holding capacity results in longer filtration cycles.
- AquaPerl’s lower density allows for a uniform precoat thickness and deposition on element, resulting in quick and complete backwashing and filter aid regeneration.
• AquaPerl improves filter efficiency
• AquaPerl saves time
• AquaPerl is all-natural
• AquaPerl is easy to handle
• AquaPerl, produced at the Harborlite facility in Quincy, Florida, is the only NSF Certified perlite swimming pool filter media
Please call for questions or technical assistance! 714-564-9100