CMP Powerclean Tab VS Upgrade Conversion Kit - 25280-107-100
THE CHLORINATORS MOST PREFERRED BY POOL PROFESSIONALS
We’ve heard it time and time again: for customers who have a history with “other” chlorinators, Powerclean Tab outperforms and outpaces the competition. What makes the difference?
- The only chlorinators with options for variable speed systems
- Clear glass lid options for easy viewing
- Offline units with larger hoses and simpler connections
Thousands of customers have tried and made the switch to Powerclean Tab. Take the challenge to see how Powerclean sets a new standard.
THE HIGH FLOW CHLORINATOR ENGINEERED FOR VARIABLE SPEED PUMPS
Variable speed systems are great for energy efficiency, but not for your chlorine flow. Introducing Powerclean Tab Ultra VS: the new chlorinator family and upgrade kit capable of maintaining high chlorine flow GPM on a low flow variable speed system.
VARIABLE SPEED ENGINEERING
- High performance at low GPM
- Increases flow rate over the chlorine tablets in a low flow variable speed system
- Quick installation or removal of VS option with no tools required
- Available in Powerclean Tab Ultra & Econ models
- VS Kit also available for CMP retrofit upgrades
- High chlorine flow between 20 and 50 GPM system flow rate
- Creates high chlorine flow without elevated system back pressure.
POWERCLEAN ULTRA FEATURES
- IMPROVED Rapid-Dissolve Tube Design
- Treat Pools from 5,000-50,000 Gallons
- All Piping is Inside the Unit to Eliminate Leaks
- Holds Twelve 3" Tablets or 5lbs of 1" Tablets
- Glass Lid Option for Easy Service
- Superior 100% Shut-Off Dial
- Built-In Flow Indicator for Easy Adjustment
- Bottom Drain Plug
- 1.5" & 2" Unions Included for Quick Disconnect
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The review doesn’t reflect negatively on Waterline Technologies in any way. They communicated with me through the entire process, and there prices and stock could not be beat.
Warning to anyone buying this upgrade kit to the Powerclean Chlorinator., or anyone thinking about purchasing the Powerclean Ultra because they have a VS pump. I bought the chlorinator from CMP via Amazon, it leaked in the lid, and the flow regulator. (Had a crack),, the clear lid seal was trash. Replaced the seal, and bought a new regulator and no leaks. I could not get the chlorinator to keep prime (water in canister). Bought this upgrade kit since it was listed for VS pumps running low speed. It still won’t keep prime running at 1500 rpm (~25 GPM). I’m well into $300 and still don’t have a chlorinator that works. Stay away from this product and anything from CMP (Mfr). Sent many emails to the, for support and no response in 5 months).
On the other hand Waterline Technologies responsesd to me, and kept me informed, as they tried to get this part from the MFfr (it took awhile). I have/had no expectations that waterline should know it this product was any good, it’s fairly new to the industry... know they should know, and so shall you.
Buyer beware, PowerClean products made for Variable Speed pumps DO NOT WORK!