Variable Speed Savings With Built-in Safety Vacuum Release System
The IntelliFlo VS+SVRS pump features a system that automatically shuts off when it detects drain blockage. This pump is programmable to operate at ideal speeds for specific operations—filtering, heating, cleaning, spa jets, water features and more—to slash energy costs up to 90%.*
- SVRS model complies with Virginia Graeme Baker Pool & Spa Safety Act.
- Built-in diagnostics protect the IntelliFlo pump from the most common causes of premature failure: overheating, freezing and voltage irregularities (SVRS model includes priming protection as well)
- Includes priming protection; no SVRS calibrations needed; built-in SVRS cannot be turned off
- Safety lock-out feature (password protected) on SVRS model prevents pump speed settings from being changed by unauthorized personnel
- Ability to set minimum and maximum speeds on SVRS model so IntelliFlo will only operate within the ranges set to help ensure safe operation and long life
- Compatible with IntelliTouch®, EasyTouch® and SunTouch® Control Systems
- NSF Certified, UL and ETL listed as an ASME A18.104.22.1682 Standard
- Operates seamlessly on 50-Hz or 60-Hz input power
*Savings based on variable speed pump compared to a single-speed pump running 12 hours per day at an average of $0.16 per kWh in a 20,000 gallon pool. Actual savings may vary based on local utility rates, pool size, pump run time, pump horsepower, pump rpm, plumbing size and length, pump model, service factor and other hydraulic factors.
- Safety lock-out feature (password protected) prevents settings from being changed by anyone but you
- Display indicates when SVRS mode is activated
- Function buttons to set speeds for separate operations—filtration cycles, spas, cleaners, water features and more
- Alarm status light alerts you of conditions that may need attention (messages appear on LED display)
- Quick Clean button is used to start filter backwashing or vacuum cycles—at the optimum flow required
- Time Out button allows you to interrupt programmed schedules, as needed, for a period you specify—schedules automatically resume after the “time out” period end.
The IntelliFlo pump’s advanced motor produces far less heat and vibration than a traditional induction motor, meaning less stress and wear on pump components. It also eases the strain on other equipment. Built-in diagnostics protect the pump from the most common causes of premature failure, resulting in a dramatically longer life and an even greater return on your investment.
Enhanced Performance of Water Quality Systems
By running at slower speeds for longer periods, the IntelliFlo pump makes your filtermore effective, because it has more time to strip particles from water, plus small particles aren’t forced through the filter media. Automatic chemical dispensers and chlorinators are more effective when water keeps moving, too.
Manage Water Features
The IntelliFlo pump also gives you the ability to alter the performance of your water features. Add height to deck jets or fountains. Increase or decrease the flow to waterfalls or a vanishing edge. No other pump allows you to adjust these features on demand to change the sights and sounds of your poolscape with the push of a button.
Combine an IntelliTouch® , EasyTouch® or SunTouch® Control System with your IntelliFlo pump to further enhance pool equipment performance and operating convenience. And now, new ScreenLogic® Interface software is available to allow control access from your iPad® , iPhone® , iPod touch® mobile digital device or Android® device.
|Product||Description||Approx. Ship.Weight (lbs)|
|520641||IntelliCom 4 - Rated 15 - 240 VAC 15-100 VDC with 4 Inputs||8 lbs|
|521109||IntelliCom 2 - Rated 9 - 24VDC with 4 Inputs||1 lbs|
|350122||Communication Cable - 50 ft. - included with IntelliFlo VS-3050 and IntelliFlo VS SVRS||2 lbs|
|350250Z||SVRS Kit - Allows use of discharge checks with SVRS pump||1 lbs|