The Energy-saving Sta-Rite® Variable-speed Pump With a Built-in Safety Vacuum Release System
While it can save up to $1,500* in utility costs annually, the IntelliPro VS+SVRS pump also features a built-in Safety Vacuum Release System that automatically shuts off the pump when it detects drain blockage. Sophisticated programming and monitoring capabilities let this pump run at the most efficient speeds for many tasks.
- Ability to program exact pump speeds for specific operations—filtering, heating, cleaning, spa jets, water features and more—slashes energy costs up to 90%*
- SVRS model complies with Virginia Graeme Baker Pool & Spa Safety Act
- Built-in diagnostics protect the IntelliPro pump from the most common causes of premature failure: overheating, freezing and voltage irregularities (SVRS model includes priming protection as well)
- No SVRS calibrations needed; built-in SVRS cannot be turned off
- Safety lock-out feature (password protected) on SVRS model prevents pump speed settings from being changed by unauthorized personnel
- Ability to set minimum and maximum speeds on SVRS model so IntelliPro will only operate within the ranges set to help ensure safe operation and long life
- Compatible with IntelliTouch®, EasyTouch® and SunTouch® Control Systems
- NSF Certified, UL and ETL listed as an ASME A18.104.22.1682 Device
*Savings based on variable speed pump compared to a single-speed pump running 12 hours per day at an average of $0.16 per kWh in a 20,000-gallon pool. Actual savings may vary based on local utility rates, pool size, pump run time, pump horsepower, pump rpm, plumbing size and length, pump model, service factor and other hydraulic factors.
Combine an IntelliTouch® , EasyTouch® or SunTouch® Control System with your IntelliFlo pump to further enhance pool equipment performance and operating convenience. And now, new ScreenLogic® Interface software is available to allow control access from your iPad® , iPhone® , iPod touch® mobile digital device or Android® device.
|Approx. Ship.Weight (lbs)
|IntelliCom 4 - Rated 15 - 240 VAC 15-100 VDC with 4 Inputs
|IntelliCom 2 - Rated 9 - 24VDC with 4 Inputs
|Communication Cable - 50 ft. - included with IntelliFlo VS-3050 and IntelliFlo VS SVRS
|SVRS Kit - Allows use of discharge checks with SVRS pump