TRICHLOR 3” TABLETS
Importance of Sanitization
Pools are vulnerable to illness causing bacteria or other contaminants introduced into the water by bathers and environmental factors. Chlorine based sanitizers are strong, effective disinfectants. They kill harmful bacteria, aid in algae control and help keep the pool clean and clear. These sanitizers also leave a beneficial chlorine residual in the water that continuously destroys new bacteria entering the pool, protecting swimmers from potentially harmful contaminants. Sanitization is a critical part of any pool care program.
Trichlor 3” Tablets are a slow dissolving form of stabilized chlorine called trichloro-s-triazinetrione (trichloroisocyanuric acid), commonly known as “trichlor”. Trichlor is a highly concentrated source of chlorine and is primarily used to disinfect and sanitize pool water. This product dissolves slowly and completely in water and is particularly suited for continuous dosing. Trichlor reacts with water to sequentially release three molecules of hypochlorous acid, the active killing form of chlorine.
- Slow dissolving – Simplifies pool care with long lasting routine chlorination through skimmer, feeder or floater application.
- Built in UV stabilizer – Prevents sunlight from degrading the chlorine.
- Continuous killing power – 90% available chlorine continuously kills bacteria and controls algae.
- Clears up hazy water – Kills and oxidizes contaminants that lead to dull, hazy water.
- Ideal for all pool surfaces.
- Economical – Low cost, easy to use product.