BLACKOUT GRANULAR 90 Kills Black and Green Algae
Importance of Sanitation
Pools are vulnerable to algae growth as well as illness causing bacteria or other contaminants introduced into the water by swimmers. Chlorine based sanitizers are a strong, effective algaecide and disinfectant. They destroy the algae and contaminants to help keep the pool clean and clear. In addition, they leave a beneficial chlorine residual in the water that continually kills new algae and bacteria as it is introduced into the water. This protects swimmers from potentially harmful contamination and should be a critical part of any pool care program.
Black Out Granular 90 consists of a granular form of stabilized chlorine, trichloro-s-triazinetrione (trichloroisocyanuric acid), also known as “trichlor”. It is an excellent, highly concentrated source of available chlorine and is primarily used as a sanitizer and algaecide in pool water treatment. The product is slow dissolving and therefore particularly suited for treating black algae spots on the bottom of white plaster pools.
- Kills black & green algae – ridding the pool of unsightly algae spots.
- Stabilized – Granules have a built in stabilizer which helps prevent sunlight from degrading the chlorine.
- Slow Dissolving – Granules sink to the bottom before dissolving to kill algae on the pool floor.
- Dissolves completely – Does not leave behind any residue.
- Concentrated algaecide & disinfectant
- Contains no metals – Will not stain pool surfaces.
- Restores water clarity – Clears up hazy water and helps prevent future algae growth.
Please call for questions or technical assistance! 714-564-9100